- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Amblin Partners is going on a Field Trip courtesy of Fortune Feimster, Brian Jarvis and Jim Freeman.
Amblin has picked up a pitch from the trio for a feature that follows a group of middle school teachers on an extended field trip, whose night out drinking causes them to accidentally lose one of the children in their class.
Feimster, who starred in Hulu’s The Mindy Project and recently released her Netflix comedy special on the streamer’s The Standups, is also attached to star.
Dylan Clark Productions is attached to produce. A director is not yet attached.
Last year, the trio sold another comedy spec to Amblin, Bad Cop, Bad Cop, which also had Feimster attached to star.
Feimster, Jarvis and Freeman are represented by Truhett Garcia Management, Lichter Grossman and ICM.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse’ Star Shameik Moore Says He Would Put His “Entire Being” Into Playing Miles Morales in Live-Action
‘Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse’ Star Hailee Steinfeld Talks Gwen’s Emotional Story and Live-Action Spider-Woman Possibilities
Hollywood Critics Association President Resigns, Citing “Hostile, Biased” Work Environment (Exclusive)