- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Twentieth Century Fox has picked up the rights to Top Cow comic Theory of Everything.
The comic was created by Dan Casey and Nick Nantell, the former a senior vp at the Dan Jinks Co. Dan Jinks, a producer on American Beauty and Milk, will produce the adaptation.
The comic was a one-shot that came out of Top Cow’s “pilot season” in 2011 where the company published a series of comics to test their popularity and soundness.
Grounded in string theory and quantum physics, Everything is a sci-fi, action thriller that follows a disgraced scientist as he seeks to rescue his thought-dead wife from a parallel dimension.
Matt Hawkins and Marc Silvestri of Top Cow are executive producing and Nantell is co-producing.
Casey, a newbie scribe, is repped by WME and Circle of Confusion. Top Cow is repped by Circle of Confusion and attorney Harris Miller.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day