- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Longtime communications executive Chelsey Summey has been promoted to senior vp, corporate communications, for 20th Century Fox Film, it was announced Thursday.
In the role, Summey will oversee many aspects of the studio’s external and internal communications efforts, including box-office reporting, trade media relations, transactional announcements and internal communications, among other duties.
“Chelsey’s incredible work at TCFF over the years has touched every corner of our studio,” said Dan Berger, the film group’s executive vp corporate communications, to whom she will continue to report. “The respect she’s earned — both internally and across the wider entertainment community — has made her an invaluable leader within our communications team, and a vital member of our company as a whole.”
Summey has been with the studio since 2012. Before that, she was in various corporate communications and publicity roles at both Paramount and Paramount Vantage. Summey began her career at CAA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day