- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Freida Pinto and Logan Marshall-Green are set to star in new Netflix thriller Intrusion. Pinto and Marshall-Green play a husband and wife who move to a small town and suffer a home invasion that leaves the wife traumatized and suspicious that those around her might not be who they seem.
Adam Salky, the helmer behind the drama I Smile Back, will direct from a script by Chris Sparling.
Sparling will produce, along with Kyle Benn via Creator Media Entertainment, Josh Weinstock for Sea Smoke Entertainment, Alexandra Milchan for EMJAG Productions, Matthew Myers for Outlaw Productions and Russell Hollander.
Pinto, repped by CAA, Principal and Cohen & Gardner, recently worked with the streamer on romantic comedy Love Wedding Repeat and is set for Netflix drama Hillbilly Elegy from director Ron Howard.
Marshall-Green led the Jason Blum-produced Upgrade and will next be seen in the StudioCanal series Shadowplay, starring opposite Taylor Kitsch. He is repped by CAA, 3 Arts and Goodman Genow.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day