- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Will Gluck is in negotiations to come aboard How to Disappear Completely, Sony and Escape Artists’ remake of the Swiss drama Vitus.
Gluck will develop a draft of the script and is attached to direct.
The movie centers on an academic and music prodigy who suffers under the constant scrutiny of his over-protective parents. His life takes a dramatic turn after an accident causes him to revert back to “normal” intelligence.
Todd Black, Jason Blumenthal and Ant Colony’s Max Minghella and Timothy Bricknell are producing. Ed Solomon (Men in Black) wrote the initial English-language script.
Disappear Completely, while still in development, is likely to keep Gluck within the Sony fold. Both his breakout feature, the acclaimed Emma Stone teen comedy Easy A, and his follow-up, 2011’s Friends With Benefits, starring Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis, were made for Sony label Screen Gems.
Gluck is repped by UTA.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day