- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Ross and Rachel are getting the brick treatment.
Just in time for its 25th anniversary, classic TV sitcom Friends is being turned into a Lego set.
Lego Ideas Central Perk re-creates the iconic cafe where the New York-living pals hung out while also giving it a TV-set feel.
The Central Perk set will (of course) come with the iconic sofa as well as the chairs and table but also a pair of studio light rigs with translucent light-style elements. As a bonus, the seating area for the show’s characters is removable.
The main characters — Ross Geller, Rachel Green, Chandler Bing, Monica Geller, Joey Tribbiani, Phoebe Buffay — come as minifigure as does Central Perk’s long-suffering manager, Gunther. Each character also gets an accessory.
The set will be a muscular 1,070 pieces and retail for $59.99 when it hits stores September. It will measure 4 inches (11 cm) high, 11 inches (29 cm) wide and 8 inches (22 cm) deep.
The set hails from the Lego Ideas line, which is a community and forum that lets fans submit and vote on ideas for future sets. (Any idea that gets over 10,000 votes has a chance of being selected to be actually made and sold.) The building instructions booklet will come with details on the fan creator and designer.
Check out the images below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day