- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gal Gadot is stepping up to the mirror.
The actress, whose Red Notice debuts Nov. 5, is in final negotiations to star as the Evil Queen in Disney’s live-action take on its 1938 animated classic, Snow White and the Seven Dwarves.
The Evil Queen is the one who steps to her Magic Mirror and famously asks, “Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is fairest of them all?” And every day, the Mirror responds to the Queen that it is she. When the day comes that it doesn’t, the Queen goes into a murderous tailspin that will involve a Huntsman, seven dwarves, a poisoned apple, and plenty of singing.
Marc Webb is directing the project that has Rachel Zegler set to play the future Disney princess.
The new feature will have songs as well, with Benj Pasek and Justin Paul, the Oscar- and Tony-winning duo behind La La Land, The Greatest Showman and Dear Evan Hansen, writing new songs for the project.
Marc Platt is producing.
Gadot stars in Red Notice with Dwayne Johnson and Ryan Reynolds.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day