- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gal Gadot likes to share. Take, for example, the recent Israeli television interview she gave in which she revealed how many movies her deal with Warner Bros. to play Wonder Woman lasts, as well as just how much she’s getting paid for her appearance in the follow-up to Man of Steel.
A report on Good Evening With Gai Pines — a talk show on which Gadot has appeared twice in the past month — revealed new details about her Wonder Woman role. According to the show, she’ll receive $300,000 for her appearance in the second Man of Steel movie, which will be the first of three movies as the DC Entertainment character under the current contract.
Given the tradition for secrecy around such matters, it’s refreshing to see Gadot dish the details — if more than a little surprising as well. It’s possible that she didn’t realize that the interview would be picked up online — fan site Batman-News had it first — or, perhaps, she genuinely doesn’t care who knows how much money she makes from acting.
Good Evening also revealed that Gadot is scheduled to start filming in May, thanks to the revised production schedule for the feature after last week’s announced delay on the project, which saw a shift in release date from July 2015 to May 2016.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day