- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gal Gadot is in early talks to join the cast of Keeping Up with the Joneses, Fox’s action comedy being directed by Greg Mottola.
Jon Hamm, Zach Galifianakis and Isla Fisher are already on board to star in the project, which follows a type-A couple in an idyllic suburban neighborhood who discover that their new, seemingly perfect neighbors are undercover agents. Mike LeSieur wrote the script.
Walter Parkes and Laurie MacDonald are producing.
Sources caution the talks are in the early stages and a deal may not work out.
Gadot is best known for a movie that won’t be released for more than a year: she is playing Wonder Woman in the upcoming Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, and willl also get to lead her own Wonder Woman spin-off movie.She’ll also appear in Justice League Part One.
Gadot also wrapped work on John Hillcoat’s Triple Nine with Kate Winslet, as well as Ariel Vromen’s Criminal with Ryan Reynolds.
Gadot is repped by ICM Partners, Untitled Entertainment, ADD Agency out of Israel and Felker Toczek.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day