- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Wonder Woman star Gal Gadot is in negotiations to star in Ruin, a post-World War II revenge thriller being made by Mad River Pictures, the company run by Marc Butan, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
Justin Kurzel, who directed Assassin’s Creed, is set to helm the thriller, which centers on a former Nazi captain who, as a way of making up for his crimes, hunts down and kills his former team of SS officers in Germany.
It is unclear what role Gadot would play in the movie or when it would shoot. The actress has the Wonder Woman sequel on her docket for late 2018.
Whether Ruin goes forward, however, will be dependent upon who the producers can secure as the lead. Sources say that Christian Bale is sitting on the offer to play the captain, but no negotiations have begun.
Kurzel is also said to be prepping a film about Australian outlaw Ned Kelly.
Gadot, who is repped by WME, is also attached to star opposite Bradley Cooper in MGM’s supernatural thriller Deeper.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day