- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Natalie Dormer, who plays Margaery Tyrell in Game of Thrones, is in negotiations to join the all-star cast of The Counselor.
The story, like McCarthy’s No Country for Old Men, is set along the Mexican border. It centers on an attorney (Fassbender), a good man in need of money, who decides to dabble in the cocaine trade. He teams up with a rich acquaintance (Bardem) for a new business that also brings in a shady type (Pitt). Things don’t go as planned, in what is described as a dialogue-heavy, violent and racy script.
Nick Wechsler and Paula Mae Schwartz are producing.
Dormer’s role is undisclosed but is supporting in nature.
The actress’ feature credits include Captain America: The First Avenger and Madonna’s directing vehicle W.E. She also played Anne Boleyn on Showtime’s The Tudors.
Dormer is repped by Untitled Entertainment and United Agents in the U.K.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day