- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Lily & Kat, a dramedy starring Game of Thrones‘ Hannah Murray, has sold to Mance Media, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Mance has picked up North American rights to writer-director Micael Preysler‘s film and is planning to release it day-and-date theatrically and on VOD in 2015.
“Our recent acquisitions have been geared toward serving the millennial audience, and Lily & Kat fits nicely into this initiative,” said Matthew Mancinelli, CEO of Mance Media. “Looking forward to working with Micael and team on its 2015 release.”
The film stars Murray, Jessica Rothe and Jack Falahee (How to Get Away With Murder). Its story centers on two close female friends who are trying to enjoy their last few days together in NYC when one of them falls for an artist.
“It’s been an interesting journey for Lily & Kat to reach completion, so I am thrilled to finally see its release with Mance Media,” said Preysler. “I feel this is a perfect pairing, as both the film and Mance Media share a youthful sensibility.”
The film was produced by Garen Barsegian. The trailer and poster can be seen below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day