- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Frank Grillo, who starred in ABC’s The Gates, has joined the cast of the gambling comedy Lay the Favorite. The actor has also signed with CAA and Management 360.
Lay, being directed by Stephen Frears, stars Rebecca Hall in the true story of Beth Raymer, a woman who fell into professional gambling in Las Vegas.
The movie also stars Bruce Willis, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Joshua Jackson. Grillo will play part of the gambling racket crew lead by Willis and fancies himself to be a ladies man.
Anthony Bregman is producing.
Emmet/Furla Films and Random House Films are the production companies involved.
Grillo will next be seen in Gavin O’Connor’s Warrior, which is already receiving early awards buzz, as Frank Capana, trainer to Joel Edgerton’s character. He also completed work on The Grey, Joe Carnahan’s upcoming thriller starring Liam Neeson.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
People's Choice Awards