- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gemma Arterton is in negotiations to star in The Wright Girls, a dark comedy-thriller from Relativity and Atlas Entertainment.
Andy Fickman is in negotiations to direct.
Inspired by the Japanese movie 2LDK, the story revolves around two young actresses who live together, pretend to be best friends and are co-stars on a successful television show. In reality, they detest each other and go to extreme and violent lengths to do one another in when they end up competing for the same movie role. The role of the other actress has not been cast.
Bert Royal (Easy A) wrote the script.
There were some online rumblings several months ago that Megan Fox was attached, but sources say the actress is not involved with the project.
British actress Arterton is perhaps best known for her work in Clash of the Titans and Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. Her next big studio project sees her starring opposite Jeremy Renner in Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day