- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Two more actors are going Joe.
Rapper-turned-actor RZA and D.J. Cotrona, best known as one of the cast members of TV’s Detroit 1-8-7, are in negotiations to board Paramount’s new G.I. Joe movie being directed by Jon M. Chu.
Other than Channing Tatum, the Lorenzo di Bonaventura-produced action movie is coming back with a whole new cast with Dwayne Johnson and Elodie Yung among the newcomers to the franchise.
Cotrona will play Flint, a Joe soldier best known in the toyline and 1980s comics for his shotgun and beret.
RZA will play a martial arts master named the Blind Master who in the past trained Joe commandoes Snake-Eyes and Jinx (Yung).
Cotrona, repped by UTA and the Schiff Company, appeared in 2010’s weepie Dear John with Tatum and also starred in NBC’s short-lived drama Windfall.
RZA’s credits include American Gangster, The Next Three Days and Repo Men, and stars as the title characters in The Man with the Iron Fists with Russell Crowe. He is repped by ICM and Joe Carlone management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
the banshees of inisherin