- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Giovanni Ribisi, Ty Simpkins, Scott Mescudi (aka Kid Cudi), Mark Feuerstein, Kevin Corrigan and Juno Temple are joining the cast of Meadowland, the psychological thriller starring Olivia Wilde and Luke Wilson as a couple dealing with their son’s disappearance. The cast also includes the previously announced Elisabeth Moss and Natasha Lyonne.
Cinematographer Reed Morano is making her feature directorial debut on the project, which has a screenplay by Chris Rossi and began principal photography in New York City on Monday. A Bron Studios production in association with Creative Wealth Media Finance, the film is being produced by Matt Tauber and Wilde, along with Bron’s Aaron L. Gilbert and Margot Hand. Jennifer Levine and Jason Cloth are executive producers.
Ribisi will appear in the upcoming drama Selma. Simpkins recently completed production on Jurassic World. Mescudi will be featured in the upcoming Two Night Stand. Feuerstein just wrapped season six of the USA series Royal Pains. Corrigan will soon be seen in Terrence Malick’s Knight of Cups. Temple will appear in Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, which opens Friday.
WME and Gersh are representing domestic rights on Meadowland.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day