- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Glenn Close is the latest to join Apple drama Swan Song. The actress joins a cast that already includes Mahershala Ali, Naomie Harris and Awkwafina.
Plot details for the upcoming drama are scarce but, according to the studio, the movie is “a genre-bending drama set in the near future that explores how far someone will go, and how much they’ll sacrifice, to make a happier life for the people they love.”
In the movie, Awkwafina will play Kate, the close friend and confidant to Cameron, played by Ali. Harris will play Poppy, Cameron’s wife. Close will play scientist Dr. Scott
The project, which was written and will be directed by Benjamin Cleary, is produced by Adam Shulman and Jacob Perlin via Anonymous Content, Jonathan King for Concordia Studio, and Ali through his company Know Wonder.
Close, who will next be seen in Netflix’s Hillbilly Elegy, is represented by CAA and MGMT.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day