- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
GoDigital, a Los Angeles-based digital distributor, has inked a deal to handle digital distribution for 108 Media.
Toronto-based 108 Media, a distribution and foreign sales company that has partnered with veteran film executive Mark Urman‘s Paladin for theatrical distribution, has acquired eight films to date.
108 Media’s slate includes Michel Gondry‘s The We and The I, Deepa Mehta‘s Midnight’s Children and the Parker Posey starrer And Now a Word From Our Sponsor. GoDigital will distribute all the films via digital and cable on-demand services.
GoDigital CEO Logan Mulvey tells The Hollywood Reporter that 108 Media’s films will receive theatrical distribution in 50 to 100 markets worldwide.
“We’ve been papering the deal for four and half months,” says Mulvey, noting that while attending festivals like Toronto — where 108 Media was active — he was unable to discuss the pending agreement, which was inked in early October. “It’s a game-changer for GoDigital.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
50 Cent, Megan Fox Team Up With Sylvester Stallone in Action-Packed ‘Expendables 4’ Trailer
Locarno Film Festival
Locarno Film Festival Open Doors Lineup Focuses on Caribbean, Latin America Cinema
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts
‘Transformers: Rise of the Beasts’ Team on Bringing the Iconic Characters to Life in a New Way: “It’s a Dream Come True”