- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Members of The First Wives Club are reconvening for Divanation.
Goldie Hawn, Bette Midler and Diane Keaton are set to star in the feature from Netflix that will see the three actresses as a singing group that reconnects after a volatile split 30 years prior.
Lisa Addario and Joey Syracuse wrote the script for Divanation, which will be produced by Mythology Entertainment’s Brad Fischer, James Vanderbilt, William Sherak and Alan Nevins, with Tracey Nyberg executive producing.
Netflix launched their original feature programming with Cary Fukunaga’s Beasts of No Nation, and recently put out Adam Sandler’s The Ridiculous 6.
Hawn is known for roles in such movies as Overboard and Death Becomes Her. Divanation will be the first feature film role for the actress since 2002’s The Banger Sisters.
Midler has starred in such pics as Beaches and The Rose, and can be seen in the upcoming feature film Freak Show, starring alongside Abigail Breslin.
Known for her characters in such classic films as Annie Hall and The Godfather, Keaton can be heard in the upcoming Pixar film Finding Dory.
Hawn is repped by CAA and Jackoway Tyerman; Midler is with CAA, Macklam Feldman and Morra Brezner; and Keaton is repped by WME.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day