- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Russian Cinema Week will run Nov. 28 through Dec. 4, Google said on its official blog.
The movies will be made available on YouTube thanks to agreements with major Russian production companies and distributors, including Central Partnership, Yellow, Black and White, X-Media Digital, Bazelevs, STV and Star Media.
Among the titles featured during the Russian Cinema Week will be Andrey Zvyagintsev’s Oscar-nominated and Golden Globe-winning film Leviathan, Timur Bekmambetov-produced, New Year’s-themed franchise Yolki (Christmas Trees) and Nikolai Lebedev’s Legenda Nomer 17 (Legend No. 17), a biopic on Soviet hockey player Valeri Kharlamov and one of Russia’s all-time box-office champions.
Movies featured in the Russian Cinema Week and divided into several sections, such as “Love Movies,” “Dramas,” “Approaching New Year’s” and “Box Office Hits,” and many of them will be legitimately available online worldwide for the first time.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Warner Bros. Discovery