- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Goran Visnjic is joining Harvey Keitel in the drama Fatima, the true story behind Our Lady of Fatima.
The story centers on three Portuguese children at the apex of World War I who witnessed apparitions of the Virgin Mary, who told them three secrets. Doubting family members and aggressive government officials tried to silence them from sharing these messages that would change the world, but the Roman Catholic Church validated the children’s visions establishing Fatima as a pilgrimage site.
Marco Pontecorvo is set to direct Fatima and will produce along with Rose Ganguzza, Natasha Howes, Richard I. Lyles and James T. Volk and Origin Entertainment. The movie, which also stars Sonia Braga and Joaquin De Almeida, is shooting on location in Lisbon, Portugal.
Visnjic is repped by WME, Management 360 and Jackoway Tyerman.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day