- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gravitas Ventures has picked up the U.S. rights to writer-director Kyle Wilamowski’s All Summers End, a coming-of-age film that stars Ready Player One star Tye Sheridan and Kaitlyn Dever.
Gravitas plans a June 1 release for the budding-romance drama that plays out against the backdrop of a teenager dealing with his guilty conscience after a prank that led to the death of his girlfriend’s older brother.
Pablo Schreiber, Austin Abrams, Annabeth Gish, Ryan Lee, Paula Malcomson and Bill Sage round out the ensemble cast. Kevin Mann, Steve Olivera, Matthew Perniciaro and Michael Sherman share the producer credits.
Rachel Miller, Mauricio Betancur, George Voskericyan, Juan Luna, Josh Cole, Jonathan Miller, Rick Matros and Tim Donahoe executive produce.
Josh Spector from Gravitas Ventures negotiated the acquisition deal with Kevin Hoiseth from Concourse Media on behalf of the filmmakers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day