- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Greg Kinnear, Jennifer Ehle and Paulina Garcia are headlining writer/director Ira Sachs‘ new film. In the untitled project, Kinnear and Ehle will play a married couple who inherit a Brooklyn home, while Garcia plays a single mother who runs the dress shop downstairs.
The project is conceived as a part of a trilogy, along with the director’s Keep the Lights On and last year’s Love Is Strange, about New York City, family life and real estate.
Theo Taplitz and Michael Barbieri will play best friends whose friendship is tested by their parents’ battle over the dress shop lease. The cast will also feature Alfred Molina, Talia Balsam, Andy Carl, David Krumholtz, Yolanda Ross and Stella Schnabel.
The script has been written by Sachs and Mauricio Zacharias, and the film is being produced by Sachs and Lucas Joaquin, Christos Konstantakopoulos, Jim Landé and Laura Teodosio in association with Faliro House, Parts & Labor, Race Point Films, Raptor Films, RT Features and Water’s End Productions.
The film is shooting on location in Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day