- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
For those who dug the end credits for Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, good news: Ahead of the home release of the movie, director James Gunn is teasing that the party is only getting started.
Gunn took to Twitter on Friday morning to tell fans to stay tuned for a full-length video for “Guardians Inferno,” the all-new track that debuted at the end of the movie, featuring none other than David Hasselhoff on vocals. According to the tweet, the video will feature Gunn, Hasselhoff and the cast of the movie — although whether this will be new footage or the footage shown during the movie’s final credits remains to be seen.
— James Gunn (@JamesGunn) August 4, 2017
Earlier, Gunn had been teasing “something amazing on Sunday” ahead of the Aug. 8 digital download release of the second Guardians movie. Time — or perhaps Hasselhoff — will tell if that tease referred to “Inferno.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day