- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The superhero team with the least team spirit in the galaxy got an invitation to the Super Bowl.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 debuted a spot revealing a little more from director James Gunn’s sequel — putting the new character Mantis (Pom Klementieff) front and center (she, like everyone, thinks Baby Groot is cute).
Speaking of Baby Groot, he has something to say — which Rocket helpfully translates: “Welcome to the freakin‘ Guardians of the Galaxy … only he didn’t say Freakin‘.”
The returning Guardians of the Galaxy are Star-Lord (Chris Pratt), Gamora (Zoe Saldana), Drax (Dave Bautista), Rocket (Bradley Cooper) and Baby Groot (Vin Diesel). The film also stars Michael Rooker, Sean Gunn and Kurt Russell as Star-Lord’s father Ego.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 hits theaters May 5.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
The Green Knight
Sir Anthony Hopkins