- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
He won Oscar and BAFTA awards for his work on Sam Mendes’ war film 1917 and Ang Lee’s Life of Pi. His credits also include Michael Dougherty’s Godzilla: King of the Monsters and Rupert Sanders’ Ghost in the Shell.
More recently, he served as production VFX supervisor on Jordan Peele’s Nope and Alejandro G. Iñárritu’s upcoming Bardo: False Chronicle of a Handful of Truths.
“I’ve known and admired Guillaume for many years and he is a unique talent in our business,” said Namit Malhotra, DNEG chairman and CEO, in a statement. “I am excited to have Guillaume on board as part of our senior creative team, to help chart the course for DNEG through next year and beyond.”
With bases in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, DNEG has an upcoming slate of work that includes Shazam! Fury of the Gods, Fast X, The Flash, Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom and Furiosa, as well as Oppenheimer for longtime client Christopher Nolan.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day