- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Jimmy Kimmel Live personality Guillermo went behind the scenes at Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol. 2 when it was filming, and on Thursday night’s edition of the ABC late-night show, Kimmel showed viewers video footage of Guillermo’s time on-set and his blink-and-you’ll-miss-it cameo.
Once he arrived on set, Guillermo asked actors Chris Pratt and Kurt Russell for acting tips. “First question: how do you act?” Guillermo inquired. “There’s three looks,” Pratt told him, jokingly walking him through “happy,” “sad” and “scared.”
“That’s all you need,” said the actor, before telling Guillermo he had no intention of interacting with him again or helping him on-set.
Guillermo then turned to Kurt Russell, whose sage advice was all about one thing: “Whatever you do, don’t f— it up.”
Guillermo was excited to find out he was playing a cop in his cameo. “They’re so cool in the movies,” he said. He tried not to look like he was swimming while telling people to get back.
Kimmel then debuted Guillermo’s scene, zooming in so the Kimmel staffer could see his role in the effects-heavy shot. Unfortunately, Guillermo’s lines didn’t make the final cut.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day