- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fendi has teamed up with a bevy of stars to have them design their own bags with the luxury label’s Peekaboo purse — and it’s for a good cause.
The Italian fashion house has partnered with Hollywood faces — including Gwyneth Paltrow, Adele, Naomie Harris, Jerry Hall and Cara Delevingne — to create a customized bag that will be auctioned off to support the Peekaboo Project, a philanthropic effort to benefit Kids Company, a charity to support inner-city kids in London and Bristol.
Based on the 10 designs made for Fendi, each one complements the designer’s own aesthetic. Paltrow keeps it simple and sophisticated with a cream color croc-pattern, while Adele adds colorful embellishments and a pair of long eyelashes to her pink and maroon bag. All the pieces can be seen here.
Fendi is also celebrating the opening of its new flagship London store on Thursday night, with guests Naomi Campbell, Lily Allen and Karl Lagerfeld seen hitting up the soiree.
The online auction, which starts at £15,000, runs until the end of May. Happy bidding and good luck.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day