- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Cross one off the guest list for next year’s Met Gala: Gwyneth Paltrow.
The Iron Man 3 actress reportedly has no plans of returning to the Costume Institute’s annual star-studded event — co-chaired by Anna Wintour and, this year, Paltrow’s pal Beyonce.
PHOTOS: Top 10 Met Gala Looks
“I’m never going again,” Paltrow told USA Today. “It was so un-fun. It was boiling. It was too crowded. I did not enjoy it at all.”
The A-lister turned heads on the red carpet in a hot pink Valentino Haute Couture gown with sheer tulle across her chest. Paltrow’s hubby Chris Martin was also on hand for the soiree, but opted to brave the carpet separately in an effort to keep their relationship as “private” as possible, explained Paltrow.
Meanwhile, in other Paltrow-Martin news: TMZ reports that the couple is being investigated by the Department of Building and Safety for the nine-foot-tall gate outside their Brentwood home after neighborhood complaints. Reportedly, fellow celebrity residents including Harrison Ford and Oliver Stone have gates that stand just six feet tall.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day