- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The latest addition to Gwyneth Paltrow’s growing Goop roster will be a publishing imprint known as Goop Press, as Paltrow and Goop CEO Lisa Gersh announced Tuesday at the Fast Company Innovation Festival in New York. Goop Press will be a part of Grand Central Publishing, the company behind Paltrow’s previous cookbooks.
Fast Company reports that Goop Press will publish four books per year to start, with one book to be produced by Paltrow and Goop’s staff and three others written by creators and experts that Goop’s website and newsletter have featured in the past.
Next up on the Paltrow and Goop front is the April 2016 release of her new cookbook, It’s All Easy: Healthy, Delicious Weeknight Meals In Under 30 Minutes, and her partnership with Juice Beauty for an organic beauty line set to launch in January 2016. Paltrow’s mission to goop-ify our lives marches on, whether anyone wants it or not.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day