- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gwyneth Paltrow‘s fans now can peek into the Goop founder’s life on Instagram.
The Iron Man 3 actress joined the social media platform Thursday, sharing a photo of herself with fashion designer Jason Wu (a fan of Michelle Obama and Diane Kruger) as her first Insta.
Of course, Wu returned the love with a regram and caption reading, “welcome to Instagram.”
The lifestyle guru has since gained more than 12,000 followers.
PHOTOS: From Gwyneth Paltrow to Simon Cowell: How 8 Stars Are Trying to Halt the Aging Process
Meanwhile, another Hollywood star to join the platform is Charlize Theron. The Young Adult star first uploaded a video from her recent trip to South Africa for her organization, Africa Outreach Project. On Thursday, she posted a photo of herself surrounded by locals and wrote, “Good times drumming with Mount Olive! #hivsa #southaftrica #amazingorganization #reachout #ctaop.”
Paltrow’s latest films include Iron Man 3 and Thanks for Sharing, while Theron’s next projects will include starring in Dark Places, Murder Mystery and an untitled Paramount crime thriller.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day