- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Gwyneth Paltrow has built her Goop empire by sharing her tips and tricks on how to live with thousands of enthusiastically organic fans. And, given her current status as a very much alive person, we’d say she’s a pretty good source of inspiration for healthy living. But now, along with Goop chief executive Lisa Gersh, who was formerly with Martha Stewart‘s Omnimedia, the movie-star-turned-lifestyle-guru is looking to expand her influence even further with a possible line of Goop products underway.
According to Business of Fashion, in addition to partnerships such as its collaboration with organic beauty company Juice Beauty and exclusives with designers like Mother of Pearl, Goop is raising money to move forward with its own branded products. Though numbers weren’t disclosed by either Gooper, the trade speculates “a branded product play is the reason Paltrow and Gersh are in the midst of raising their first round of institutional funding,” with sources telling the publication that a deal will “be announced within the year.”
With Paltrow’s meal plan venture with celeb trainer and pal Tracy Anderson in the works, it looks like the actress will soon have a Goop-y hand in every aspect of living.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day