- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Joined by Country Strong co-star Tim McGraw, director Shana Feste, and Faith Hill, Gwyneth Paltrow received the 2,427th star on the Walk of Fame on Monday in Hollywood.
In Country Strong, Paltrow plays down-on-her-luck country singer Kelly Canter, while McGraw plays her husband/manager.
During the ceremony, McGraw told the crowd that Paltrow “sings beautifully” and that she “Inspires goodness and that’s the best kind of friend to have.”
After being asked about how she would celebrate if Country Strong was nominated for a Golden Globe, Paltrow joked, “With a joint, hanging out with my girlfriends, I don’t know, I don’t expect anything from that.”
Paltrow recently announced her return to Fox’s Glee, reprising her role as substitute teacher Holly Holiday. She also displayed her singing ability with a cover of Cee-Lo Green’s hit, “F–k You.”
The Hollywood Reporter caught up with Feste in November at our annual Next Gen event, where she revealed why she chose Paltrow for the film.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day