- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
She’s already taught us how to make vegetable ragout with farm egg consomme and proven that one’s abs can look better at 40 than they did at 15. And now, Gwyneth Paltrow is ready yet again to share her superior life skills with “The Restart Project,” an original web series appearing on AOL On in partnership with business partner and trainer Tracy Anderson.
The 10-episode web series, set to debut Dec. 16, will feature one woman sharing her story of overcoming an major injury or improving her health through diet and exercise. As Anderson says in the debut trailer: “They’re not focused on getting into their skinny jeans. They’re focused on healing themselves from the inside out.”
“The Restart Project” is produced by Ryan Seacrest Productions.
Watch the trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day