- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Anyone familiar with Gwyneth Paltrow’s fabulous circle of friends knows Jay-Z and Beyonce are featured prominently. Her kids even call him Uncle Jay. So it’s really not surprising the latest exclusive sure to fly off Goop’s virtual shelves is an Edie Parker clutch bearing the iconic rapper’s moniker.
Perhaps a bit more interesting, however, is that Hova isn’t the only one with his name on the high-fashion pieces debuting on Goop Monday morning (and available for $1,695 each). Inspired by Paltrow’s longtime love of hip-hop, the two special edition Flavia clutches — one of the label’s very first designs — are like a history of rap stars.
On the other side of the black clutch emblazoned with “Hov” in holographic silver script is “Shady,” aka Eminem; the second clutch, a pearlescent blue color, features The Notorious B.I.G.’s alias “Biggie” on one side and “Pac,” short for Tupac Shakur, on the other. And just in case you were wondering, no, these four are not all of the entrepreneurial blonde actress’ favorite rappers — just some. It appears her great taste extends even more parts of life than previously realized.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Top Gun: Maverick