- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
But nowadays it’s not enough to just land major modeling gigs. Instead, the Instagirl set is proving that becoming a designer is just another avenue to expanding their personal brand (think Gigi Hadid for Tommy Hilfiger and Behati Prinsloo for Juicy Couture). Now the daughter of Stephen Baldwin is the latest model to add a design gig to her growing portfolio.
Baldwin has been tapped by Australian label The Daily Edited to create a capsule collection called #theHAILEYedited. The customizable nine-piece range, priced roughly from USD $59.94 to $247.37, includes a croc-print structure backpack, shopper tote, bucket bag and perforated passport holder.
Check out the 19-year-old beauty’s video campaign for The Daily Edited (in which she mentions that she “doesn’t plan on sticking in this industry for years upon years”) below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
San Sebastian International Film Festival
They Cloned Tyrone