- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Halloween Kills is going to unmask Michael Myers — and the highly anticipated moment is teased in the final trailer for the upcoming horror franchise installment.
Jamie Lee Curtis reprises her iconic role as Laurie Strode in what could be — but obviously won’t be — the demise of serial killer Michael Myers as survivors attempt to kill him once and for all.
The final preview for the David Gordon Green film is intense and shows there will be plenty of bloody action and scares.
Halloween Kills is the sequel to 2018’s Halloween and the 12th installment in the slasher franchise created by John Carpenter and Debra Hill. Halloween and Halloween Kills take place in the Carpenter-Hill universe and are direct sequels to the 1978 original.
The big tease of the trailer is Myers having his mask removed fully; his face apparently shown, which has only happened for a split second in the first film. Myers’ head has been shown, his face obscured, in other installments.
Halloween Kills also stars Judy Greer, Andi Matichak, Will Patton, Thomas Mann and Anthony Michael Hall.
The Universal film is produced by Malek Akkad, Jason Blum and Bill Block. It arrives in theaters and on Peacock on Oct. 15.
Watch the final Halloween Kills trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
the banshees of inisherin