- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Forget his hit movie, Hangover II star Bradley Cooper is burning up the Internet with his fluent French.
In a video clip making the rounds online, the Georgetown University alum participates in a French TV interview speaking the language perfectly.
Reaction to the clip has been overwhelmingly positive with websites and blogs declaring: “Oh? Mon Dieu! Bradley Cooper Speaking French = Inexplicably Hot!!!” (Perez Hiton), “Bradley Cooper Conducts Interview in French, Gives Ladies Another Reason to Swoon” (E! Online) and “Why Is This Video Of Bradley Cooper Speaking French Kinda Turning Us On?” (Jezebel).
Cooper is promoting the sequel, called Very Bad Trip 2 in France, on several media outlets there. Our very bad translation of the interview indicates that the actor studied abroad in Aix en Provence, France and was forced to learn the language because his host family did not speak English.
Cooper also managed to squeeze in a visit to the French Open while making the publicity rounds in France.
Watch the interview below:
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day