- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Zach Galifianakis is The Boy Who Lived.
Pitched as the last movie in the hugely lucrative R-rated franchise, The Hangover Part III is getting a jumpstart on elevating itself to all-time great status. This first poster for the Todd Phillips-directed film mimics the one sheet for another Warner Bros. film, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II, casting its scruffy co-lead as the boy wizard and Ken Jeong, a constant pest throughout the first two films, as Voldemort.
Jeong signed on for an expanded part in the film last summer, giving fans a more generous helping of Mr. Chow.
The movie comes on the heels of 2011’s massively successful sequel, the perfunctorily named The Hangover Part II, which co-starred Ed Helms, Bradley Cooper and Justin Bartha, and took in $581 million worldwide. That film took them to Thailand for a wedding; the new film has no such nuptials.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day