- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Former heavyweight champion and Hangover star Mike Tyson has a new project: A tell-all memoir called Undisputed Truth.
Publisher Blue Rider Press announced the book today with a Summer 2013 publication date.
The Hangover actor will collaborae with Larry “Ratso” Sloman who also collaborated on Howard Stern’s book, Miss America.
The memoir will chronicle Tyson’s journey from past to present.
Famed as one of the best boxers in the world, he was the youngest person ever to hold three Heavyeight championship belts simultaneously. He had a stormy marriage to actress Robin Givens and later served time in jail for rape.
By the early 2000s, Tyson had squandered an estimated $400 million fortune.
In recent years, the boxer has made a comeback as an actor, appearing in both Hangover films.
David Rosenthal, president and publisher of Blue Rider Press negotiated the deal. David Vigliano at Vigliano Associates represented Tyson.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day