- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Harrison Ford is one of the lucky people who’ve already seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
The man behind Han Solo revealed on Tuesday’s Good Morning America that he has viewed the closely guarded film.
Ford joked that he was going to “tell [people] everything” before admitting that, like everyone connected with the highly anticipated sequel, he “can’t do that.”
But he did reveal his thoughts on The Force Awakens, saying “It was great. It’s a wonderful movie. It’s got great production values. It’s a real big movie, and I was delighted to see it.”
As for what Han is like in the film, which takes place roughly 30 years after the events of Return of the Jedi, Ford said, “He’s got a more complex story now. A little more of an emotional context than perhaps there was before. But he’s still the same guy.”
He could not, however, reveal Han’s relationship status, saying, “I can’t go that far.”
The actor was far more confident about his condition since his March plane crash.
“I’m doing great,” he said. “I’m back playing tennis, riding my bikes and having a good time.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Palm Springs international film festival
One Piece Film Red