- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
What guy wouldn’t want to be a little bit more like Harrison Ford?
Jimmy Fallon welcomed the iconic actor to NBC’s Late Night, and asked Ford to pierce the his ear. Ford obliged, but not before donning a lab coat and taking a shot of tequila meant to numb Fallon’s pain.
At one point, Fallon screamed — before the piercing actually began — causing Ford to remark, “What a puss.” But in the end, the two sported matching feather earrings, embracing for a photo together.
The earring conversation began earlier in the show, when Fallon desperately sought to prove he was a real man to Ford by showing off pictures from a trip to a ranch.
“When you look at me, do you see a manly man? Do you see a mirror image of yourself?” Fallon asked.
Ford’s response? “No … I’m obviously much better looking than you. Or I use to be.”
Fallon then asked Ford about his earring, which the actor said he got 15 years ago.
“It was a friend of mine’s birthday, and we had a kind of long lunch,” Ford said (implying he’d gotten drunk during this lunch). Ford noticed both of his friends had earrings, so he walked into the next shop came upon that said it pierced ears, and the rest was history.
Watch the carnage below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day