- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Don’t call it a mutual-admiration society.
After Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump expressed his love for Star Wars: The Force Awakens star Harrison Ford — and, in particular, Ford’s role as U.S. President James Marshall in the 1997 movie Air Force One — Ford shared a special message for Trump with Australian television morning show Studio 10.
“It’s a movie, Donald. It was a movie,” he said. “It’s not like this in real life. But how would you know?”
Earlier in the interview, Ford had pretended to misunderstand Trump’s current political ambitions. “President? Oh, I thought it was resident,” he joked. “So, he’s not only going to live there, he’s going to run the show? That’s … not so much, no. I don’t think so.”
Watch the clip below, courtesy of Studio 10.
Harrison Ford on his super fan Donald Trump from that fantastic interview with @AngelaBishop! #studio10 https://t.co/mSNZaQSAFO
— Studio 10 (@Studio10au) December 9, 2015
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day