- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling on Wednesday launched a mysterious website dubbed Pottermore.
Pottermore.com currently features simply a logo along with the message “coming soon” and Rowling’s signature.
The launch came after a “Secret Street View” challenge in which 10 Harry Potter-themed websites were given coordinates — each of which pertained to a different letter in “Pottermore,” according to Digital Spy. The letters were then pieced together to reveal the website’s URL.
An editor at the Potter site HPANA.com claims to have seen a sneak preview of the site, calling it “breathtaking in scope, detail and sheer beauty.”
Meanwhile, a Twitter account also has been set up at twitter.com/pottermore.
The site’s appearance comes just weeks before the July 15 release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, the final installment in Warner Bros.’ film franchise.
Watch a trailer below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day