- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Set to air July 10 at 8 and 11 p.m. ET, King will sit down with Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Helena Bonham Carter and Robbie Coltrane. The network will also air never before seen footage from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II, as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the film.
Making an appearance on the program will be James and Oliver Phelps, the Weasley twins, who will guide viewers through the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando.
In the interview, youngsters of the cast – namely Radcliffe, Watson, Grint and Felton – recall their early days on the set 10 years ago.
“I was so young, it’s difficult to remember much of my life before this thing happened to me,” Watson says. “I was still losing my baby teeth.”
Radcliffe adds that he “wept like a child” on the last day of filming.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II opens worldwide on July 15, with the world premiere set for July 7 in London.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Super Mario Bros.
Samuel L. Jackson