- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Emma Watson isn’t done with Brown University yet.
She remains enrolled in the school, which she left earlier this year to focus on her career responsibilities, despite plans to study at England’s Oxford University in the fall.
“I’m still a student at Brown,” she said. “It’s just that I’ll spend my third year abroad — at Oxford. Then I’ll return to Brown to complete my last year.”
Watson is currently in theaters in the final Harry Potter film, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.
The movie opened Friday, earning a record-breaking worldwide debut of $481.5 million. It also beat The Dark Knight as the best domestic opening ever with $169.2 million.
Watson has said the movies gave her a great education in acting.
“I feel like I’m graduating from school and now I’m ready to go take everything I learned and go and hopefully do more good work,” she said earlier this month at the movie’s New York premiere.
Next, the actress stars opposite Michelle Williams and Kenneth Branagh in My Week With Marilyn, and is lined up for coming-of-age film The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day