- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With the final Harry Potter film set to his theaters this week, the cast members are already looking to the future.
For Tom Felton, who plays Draco Malfoy, that means — becoming a rapper?
Yes, you read that right.
The actor told the U.K.’s Sun that he has a recording deal with an independent label.
“I was thinking of doing some N-Dubz-style stuff,” he said of the British hip-hop group. “I am looking to get into the grime rap U.K. scene. I’m going to change my image — backward caps, the lot.”
He added that he couldn’t reveal further details.
“It’s still under wraps, so I can’t really talk about it,” he said.
Felton doesn’t seem to be joking. In fact, the actor has a YouTube channel with several videos of him singing and playing guitar (none features him rapping, though). Watch him perform “If You Could Be Anywhere” in a 2009 clip below.
Still, he’s not giving up acting just yet: Felton has several upcoming films in various stages, including August’s Rise of the Planet of the Apes.
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, the eighth and final film in the franchise, opens Friday.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day