- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The third annual “Produced By Conference,” presented by the Producers Guild of America and the Assn. of Film Commissioners, will be held at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank from June 3-5.
Disney, along with the ABC Entertainment Group, will host the event in conjunction with the AFCI’s Locations Show, which also runs June 3-5.
The weekend event will feature such producers and execs as Harvey Weinstein, Simon Lythgoe, Mark Gordon, Mark Johnson, Hawk Koch, Gale Anne Hurd, Sean Bailey, Marshall Herskovitz, Marc Cherry, Damon Lindeloff, John Sloss and Lauren Shuler Donner, among others.
Marshall Herskovitz, Gale Anne Hurd and Rachel Klein are serving as co-chairs of the conference.
The 2011 PBC will feature more than 20 conference sessions, panel discussions, mentoring roundtables, networking opportunities, social events and workshops. Among the topics to be discussed are new media, global finance, producer/director collaboration, distribution, independent film, scripted television, reality television, digital content and brand identity.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day