- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Just how good is Harvey Weinstein at multitasking? One indicator might be his late-night viewing habits.
The producer says he sometimes watches four late night shows at once — using four different TV screens.
“I love (Jimmy) Kimmel. I love Jimmy (Fallon) and I love (David) Letterman. And I hope Stephen Colbert stays in New York,” Weinstein said on Wednesday.
Weinstein made his comments at an event celebrating The Hollywood Reporter‘s 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media list. Click here for photos from the red carpet, and here for a glimpse inside the party, held at the Four Seasons in New York.
And read surprising moments from the bash here, for an account of Alec Baldwin cordially chatting up Megyn Kelly and Patrick Stewart posing with fellow Englishman John Oliver.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day