- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With San Diego Comic-Con just over two months away, the major play brands are starting to think about convention exclusives.
Hasbro, Mattel, Lego and other companies use North America’s largest comic convention as a showcase for their lines, and one of the focal points — which fans plan for all year long — are the cool toy exclusives in unique packaging that won’t be found anywhere else.
Hasbro, which dominates with Star Wars and Marvel licenses, has unveiled its first SDCC exclusive, a 12-inch Daredevil figure.
Hailing from the company’s Marvel Legends series, the figure features more than 30 points of articulation for poses and display, and comes in premium red packaging with braille on the back and artwork by Marvel’s chief creative officer, Joe Quesada. There are also 12 accessories, including an alternate head (beat up Matt Murdock!), alternate hands and a baton. Plus, there are two posters.
The figure will sell for $59.99.
Following the convention, a limited number of figures will be available on HasbroToyShop.com before disappearing from the market.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day